Nader targets Rush Limbaugh
Posted by thebosun on August 18, 2007
He’s been the target of Fairness Doctrine advocates.
He’s been the target of aggressive prosecutors.
He’s been targeted by Customs officials.
And now Rush Limbaugh, the king of radio talk-show hosts, is being targeted by activist Ralph Nader who is asking the Federal Communications Commission to investigate claims General Motors “payola” is influencing him to say nice things about the U.S. automaker.
Read the latest open season on Rush at WND.com: Nader says talk host ‘puffing’ automaker, takes case to FCC
More stories about Rush
- Limbaugh: Regulate the ‘drive-by media’
- Kennedy’s secret strategy to stick it to radio hosts
- ‘Hush Rush’ bill – gone, not forgotten
- Voinovich self-destructs on Hannity
- Kerry joins Fairness Doctrine chorus
- Democrats hope to hush Rush
- Claim: Hillary, Boxer look to ‘fix’ talk radio
- Sean Hannity inspires character in kids’ book
- Florida county surrenders to Rush Limbaugh fans
- ‘It’s not just Imus,’ warn talk-radio headhunters
- ‘Right-wing’ radio, TV guys split on control of U.S. ports
- Disney to announce sale of ABC Radio next week
- Hannity igniting revolt against left-wing profs