‘Peaceful Protest’ at Berkeley’s Recruiting Station
Posted by Rosemary Welch on February 10, 2008
If you would like to see what happens when our public officials act in a manner that is antithetical to upholding the laws of their town, state, and federal government, then this clip is for you. After you watch this, would you please consider joining Melanie Tuesday in Berkeley? The information you will need is here. Thank you, and have a good day.
This will be an Open Trackback Thursday. Post your great articles here. Just please remember to have a link in your article back to me. Thank you.
Posts I’ve trackbacked to at Linkfest and other sites:
Posts that have trackbacked to this post:
1. Potbelly Stove: Romney suspends campaign.
2. Pirate’s Cove: The Do Nothing Democrat Congress Continues The Trend.
3. Potbelly Stove: Rowan Williams: Off into the weeds again.
4. Wolf Pangloss: The Anti-Slavery Party.
5. Adam’s Blog: It’s Not OverIt’s Not Over.
6. Phastidio.net: Liberal Multiculturalism: When Integration Means Segregation (A Dhimmi in Canterbury).